Company Services Events Jobs Gallery
Home Company News


Management News

Impressum Kontakt


(Frankfurt, November 2003) We embark on a project to provide software design and development for an airline logistics system. Particular emphasis is placed on quality assurance, for which we produce automated testing and results analysis tools. The first step towards launching our company in April 2004.

(Bad Homburg, May 2004)
We chose Frankfurt, the major European financial centre and transportation hub, to be the site for our new Central European office. Located just outside the city, we are well-placed to offer services to the German and European markets and beyond.

(Munich, August 2004) Our Principal Consultant successfully gains a PRINCE2 Practitioner certification in project management.

(Frankfurt, April 2012) We go up in a helicopter on the sunniest day of the year so far, taking some unique photos of the city's 'Mainhattan' skyline to use on our website. It was interesting to gain new insights when viewing familiar sights from a different perspective. Something which we also like to do when working on our projects...

(Madrid, February 2013) The Spanish capital's airport has become our regular backdrop. Whilst also on another project in Germany, we spend several days every few weeks in Madrid, advising another client on their development of new TIBCO-based interfaces.

(Bad Homburg, April 2014) It's been ten years since our company was officially founded on April 1st 2004. By way of celebration, we've added to our site a gallery of photographs gathered over the past twenty years.

(Bad Homburg, September 2014) TIBCO is being sold for the fourth time! This time to Vista Equity for $24/share in cash, a $4.3 billion deal. A far cry from its first (75%) sale to Reuters in 1993, the remaining 25% bringing the total up to $125m the following year. Having been sold to the public in 1999, this latest deal again takes the company private. Update: The privatisation went through on Dec 3rd following the vote at the meeting at company HQ in Palo Alto.